Wednesday 19 January 2011

My first ever blog!

Hey all!
I am not sure if anyone is going to read this, but I thought I would give it a go.

Today I finished my last exam of my university degree. Ever!! I wonder if anyone else knows how good it feels to walk out knowing they do not need to revise or write an essay in timed conditions ever again? I am sure a lot of you do... Well, it has made me realise that soon I am going to have to grow up *shock! horror!* so now is for the dilemma of what to do next year...

Do I go back home? Do I stay in my university town? And what job should I get??

I have always written stories, but now I am contemplating turning that into a career of sorts... I bet no-one has thought of that before... so this is a little road test for me, where I can put down in writing my ideas and updates...

Got to go now, my boyfriend is taking me for pancakes....

Write soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment